Friday, January 20, 2012

you...a collage...


 I see you every morn, your pretty face newly washed
By the rain from Heaven so unabashed...
 I see you also getting aboard the train
From the station Belgachia main...

I see you every where dear
Sometimes at a distance, but often so near
At the parking lot of my heart
At the entrance of my city-mart!

I see you walking past me
Just when the maidan turned into a sea...
Flooded by the tears of november sun
You walking by me, your hair tied up in a bun...

I see you wearing the green
Your neat saree so dutifully pinned
Your platform heels jumping over puddle...
Your ways of leaving me in a muddle...

You walk and sometimes run
Just by me, with so much joy and fun!
You also stop by the shop that sells
Old curio and the copper bells...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...