Wednesday, January 18, 2012

parting words...

Just open dear sleepy window yours
You'll surely find how Love endures-
All the pains and sorrows concealed
In your iron chest so securely sealed! 

You'll surely get my moist eyes
Waving adieu and bidding goodbyes...
Only for a second stand you there
And for me drop a few tears...

Or you can do another thing,
Restart your computer and send me a ping!
Or send me a sms or give me a ring...
Or for me a dirge can you sing!

Thus you can make the parting good
For the sake of all our love once stood,
You can surely pick a choice
You can be mum or send your lovely voice!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...