Saturday, January 7, 2012

the Baronci Altarpiece...

Looking at your eyes so calm...
Is like getting nearer to your work,
Like a child so much enbalmed
By your paint,simply struck!

I look at those eyes again...
So much peace, they entail
Without blemish or the pain,
They take me out,on the bail...

They take me to the divine source
Where peace and love can only be,
I try to grasp the oil-on-wood course,
And the three angels of Baronci;

Nicholas of Tolentino stands there right
With the devil  down at his feet,
God of The Father, above him, bright!
And Blessed Mary with Augustine meet;

The angels and the devil
With Nicholas holding the center
My all darkness how they kill...
That work of Raphael, at Baronci Altar!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...