Tuesday, January 17, 2012

she...her query...her next move...

Someone asked me, 'Why you write-
So much about women?
Have you got all your pleasure
And all your joys in them?'

I just smiled and looked at her
So true like that images galore!
 Probably finding love another,
That gives birth to yearning more!

I looked at her eyes blue,
And felt within joy again,
Just like playing a 'peek-a-boo'
As children do without feign!

She perhaps looked at me,
And got my vibes as well
For in my eyes perhaps she did see-
How dreams in heart dwell...

So she said not a word
But came forward...a lazy move!
And kissed me... so straightforward!
And took me to her groove!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...