Sunday, January 8, 2012

the cloud...

Why do I find you everywhere?
In geography books of standard seven,
In Steve Jobs' last great damn work even...
In Aristophanes' works also, I swear!
I find you written everywhere!
 In a form of a poem or a prose,
On the eyes of my lovely red, red rose;
Cloud! you stay like an idea fine,
Of a server unique or of life divine!
I find you as the woman and the cult,
Sometimes as the Nimbus, so difficult!
Cloud is a form of colloid-state
In which tiny drops of water mate!
Cloud is a stroke of his paintbrush,
On the painter's white-n-blue canvas...
Cloud is also a State of mind,
Of mere mortals,caught in daily grind! 










2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining Poets United. I have added your blog to our blogroll so others can discover you and your wonderful poetry. Poets United is what you make of it so explore, comment often and it will lead to folks doing so in return. We look forward to visiting your blog and reading your poetry.

    Your imagination is what fuels our community.

    ~ Robert Lloyd (Poets United)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Robert! I've joined your page also. It was really fascinating! Hope to get feedback from you people...

    ReplyDelete

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...