Friday, January 20, 2012

slipping on God's great banana skin...

Chris, whom I heard several years ago,
Told me quite screaming so
That life is 'God's Great Banana Skin',
 But I threw the thought to the bin
And tried to wander in my ways own
Wherever found love sown...
 And that often led  me to slip-
Having a free-fall a few meters deep;

From that ledge of rock I fell
Only to be received in the Hell-
With all its fallen angels there
Swimming across the hot and steamy layer
Of molten ash and fire hot;

Luckily, death I met not-
For Satan was the angel still,
He helped me to climb uphill
And on that ledge I reposition
My body, suffering love's affliction...

I thanked the Satan, so angelic!
And thought of forgiving both the trickster and her trick...
I fell and that was a truth
And she might not be my Ruth!
So what? I moved again
For Love carries both loss and the gain!
I might have fallen deep
And was burnt by the fire and lava beneath...
But that is also a novel thing
That my love-story, to me,bring!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...