Tuesday, January 3, 2012

you are an electron!

You are a momentous feeling...like an electron!
A fleeting image...going round me but rarely caught secured!
Here you now on my bosom...
There you are the next moment
At the farthest orbit, away and beyond my reach!
You're an electron!
Vibrant, restless, jumping and spinning and dis-stabilizing my proton-neutron combination at one moment...
Stabilizing the whole affair the next!

I see you rejecting my simple stare
Which could have been a poem, dear!
I see you next coming to me
With all your beauty uncovered!

You're my momentary bliss
You're my tempestuous disquiet...
You're my ignited soul,
You're my frozen heart!

You!
A mirage...
A disillusionment..
An evasive glow...
A pervading passion...

You're a momentous being...
Just like an electron
Spinning around my nucleus...
And jumping orbits always...
Sending protons of energy with specific frequency...
Stabilizing and dis-stabilizing me...
All the time...
Making me positive ion charged sometimes...
Sometimes full of negativism!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...