Saturday, January 7, 2012

the brook...

Under the canopied sky...
The light so dim...
I saw her passing by,
Almost like a turbulent stream;

Her face had that void look
The glitter of something burnt for long;
Her face reminded me of a brook
That paved its way through stones strong;

The dark and bright her leather coat
With her face glossed over,
I could've taken my country boat
To take a ride by her stormy river;

But wasn't the sky a cloudy one?
Wasn't the stream so turbulent?
I got afraid of the dark cloud's frown
And the lightning that Perkunas sent!

So my boat stayed out of stream
And the brook went her way,
Only left her image, there, agleam
At the end of another day...











No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...