Sunday, January 15, 2012

you gatecrashed into me...

The red saree of yours that wrapped around
You so perfectly well-
As your lavender smell-
Spread into me unbound!

Your arrival never I thought
O how like that morning flower,
Shaded, kind of, by dewy shower,
Unknown love me wrought!

You gatecrashed into my domestic tarmac
Like that cross country flight,
Travel-torn, weak, but carrying the sight
Of homecoming, with a big gift-sack!

Thought of waving signal red,
Not to open my blue blue fanciful song,
To you ,after all your seven-seas' journey long,
But still you came and sat there on my bed!

O dear! you, the gatecrasher so!
Came to me like that sweet pain...
Breaking me once, un-breaking me again,
Upping me twice, drowning me once-so low!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...