Saturday, January 21, 2012

to the lake and the trees by my house so good!

The lake so blue with trees lined
Come to me every season
Just when I open my window-blind
Making me happy for every reason...

I feel happy seeing the lake
And the trees how they shake
By the chilly wind and the frosty air...
O how the trees still stand with branches bare...

I feel so much filled with fun
When children, during summer, run
To take a jump into the lake's glittering surface
And me stand right there to be the only witness...

I feel so elated, from my window
Watching lovers moving like shadow
Beside the lake, along the tree-lined path
Under the moon how they bath!

The lake and the trees
By my house so good
Keep me most of the time
In the blessed mood!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...