Friday, January 27, 2012

one time more let me kiss you...

One time more let me kiss you
For tomorrow I would away fly...
Perhaps you don't realize now
How my kisses kept your lips from falling dry!

But when I'll be gone dear,
Away to a distant land,
Then perhaps you would only fear
Your music turned so much bland!

So now that still I'm here
Right before your twinkling eyes
Just give me one kiss dear
That will keep forever, our ties!

Now that my heart still bleeds
And your lips carry the red
Just walk with me the road that leads
Only to love that never betrayed!

Don't be so much perplexed
Life is a wonderful dream,
No one knows what happens next
We all are just part of the flowing stream...










No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...