Friday, January 13, 2012

hide n seek

Let's play a game of hide n seek...once more!
You'll search for me all over the town
And I would hide under the bedstead...sure!
And would be giggling inside to find you the clown-
Searching for me...your hair uncombed, your tears so pure-
Running right your glossy cheeks down...

You would be shaking in angst and rage,
I would just stay quiet, under the bed,
You would be walking the streets, in a daze...
And would be crying your eyes so red!
What a scene would it be for everyone's gaze
You for me would posters, all over the city,spread...

I would then just laugh in glee
Elated by your so strong love for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...