Wednesday, February 29, 2012

your lipstick...my red taped file...and a wafer of life...

On a twilight golden
You came by red lipstick emboldened
I stood transfixed
Overcome by feelings mixed...
Felt like planting kisses on you unprecedented
Felt like leaving your secrets by red all painted...

When all these thoughts
Left me immobile
You by your talks...
Opened my red taped file!

One by one all the pages you read
How I grew to a wanderer from a kid...
How my first crush fell like a shooting star
From the black sky on a desert far...
How next a train track me took
To a land of calypso dance and a small brook...
How  Segal's Love story brought in
Differentials related to love and sin...
How next I came across
A wall painting covered by greenish moss...
How thus I metamorphised
To a mind where only scribbles reside...
And also some other forms
Seeking smoky pleasure domes...
Seeking lights of the Sun
In your decorated frolic and fun...


Now that watch you so much engrossed
With the book of mine you surely get tossed
For you find yourself there sure
And your unrest finds in me the cure!

I can see you in dire straits
How you roll over with my opened flood gates
How you laugh and also cry
How your lips part with a smile and sigh...

Through your reactions as I guess
How I've left you in a perfect mess...
Felt like an imbecile
With you so much taped in my file...

Can't you leave those useless papers?
And unwrap that lovely wafer
Which we could both bite
From two ends and lessen the divide!
Surely by doing that we would meet
Your lipstick would leave me then a red streak!









No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...