Thursday, February 16, 2012

when this morn the sky is so teardrops filled...

This morn, the sky is so teardrops filled
And the streets and lanes are so watery...
Please dear, leave all run-of-the-mill
Stories of 'domestic walls' and grocery...

This morn as the rain pitter-patter
On me,on you,on our eyes so wet,
Please dear, jot your complaints down later...
Come lets go out for a rainy date!

We would walk down the roads shining and moist
You'll jump over little ponds here and there
I would be pleased to face my love's tryst
And the water from Heaven would of us take care...

Then we, so much drenched, would be shivering a bit
You would ask for all of my warmth
I would give you a caffeine-laden treat
And our love would surely have a newer birth!

You would take from the smoking cup a sip
I would just watch how rain water drip
From your hair like small beads of glass
And thus dear, we would let time imperceptibly pass...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...