Thursday, February 23, 2012

remote control...

Never seen you from close
Only in my dreams you pose
Like goddess of love sometimes...
Sometimes like an ethereal fire
Sending hopes and me inspire...
Sometimes you come like an eagle
Swooping down on me, making me fall
On you, overpowered by your strength
Wonder struck by your drop-down length!

Never seen you even from distance
But felt like always under your lens
So lovingly monitored every day
Felt like a lump of wet clay...
O how you give life to me by your touch
Shape me up to meet the standardized match...
O how your fingers on me play
With your nails you sketch my day!

Never seen you from near, from far...
But on me you play without bar...
You must be the remote control device
Switching  me on every minute at least twice!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...