Thursday, February 23, 2012

i am a leaf just...and you the veins on me...

i think i am a leaf...
And you veins...on me spread
Supplying me my daily bread...
Water, food, sap...through you come
You also hold me back from the tempestuous charm...

When i would be dry and withered and seared
Fallen on the grass fully bared,
You would still remain like a shadow
With your veins spread on my yellowed hollow...

Like dreams of the past you would remain
With your stories of vein-like crisscrossed lanes...
Through which came all the nature's nourish...
And memories of growing green through you i would cherish...

i think i am a leaf just
And you, the bearer of my unforgettable past...






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...