Sunday, February 26, 2012

sunday girl...

When the nine o'clock rays of the sun
Fall on your sleepy face through the window
I know today is all for fun
And today is a Sunday...

For on weekdays you go out
Well before eight thirty five
Sundays only allow you
To stay on bed as you like...

On Sundays you stay for me
Come to the terrace several times
On Sundays I frequently you see
Running smoothly through the book piles...

Sometimes you would take the basket
To visit the vegetable man
Holding me in your heart's casket
Walking under the Sunday sun...

Sunday is a lazy day
For you to unwind
For me it is a bit different
I get you perfect on my mind...




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...