Sunday, February 12, 2012

the infatuated earth...

The western front was all red
As vermillion smeared from your forehead,
Somehow reached the horizon by trees lined
And there your freed beauty did I once find...

Your bangles made the soft tingle
As you walked on the narrow path
Encapsulated me there all single...
A flint of fire aroused my ashen hearth...

Looked at your brightened face
So blushed up and reddened a view,
You smile slowly on your eyes surfaced
Catching me unawares by the red rosy hue...


You stopped from your next stride
You turned around like a village bride
You beamed at me with your eyes
Right there where once a river died...

Then you took hold of me
As if you're blessed with satiety
Of the twilight giving the shape
To the evening, by infatuation set...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...