Friday, February 10, 2012

You came to me with all of your treasure...but...

Can everyone be so diluted
Like you into fancy rooted?
Can a man like me be so brave
To reach for your hidden treasure-cave?

You took me, however, as the man of might
Who could hold on you forever tight...
You took me as the man with eyes
To explore all of your poetic device...

So you came to me with your treasures
All those hidden under secretive covers...
So I guess, you came to me thus
Showing me your Nathula Pass...

So you unhooked your treasure trove
Wishing me to near you move...
But those cobwebs of hyacinth under water
Made me asphyxiated, kept me barred
Out of your so enriching frame...
So pitiably out of your enticing poem...

You came to me be all delivered
The power of passion so red-liveried
But...those cobwebs of untruth scandalous
Kept me out of your soothing touch...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...