Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SOS...

'Darling, I'm killed!
By shots for me by someone billed!
While on duty at your childhood's park
Felt holes by sharp pain so earmarked...
Right on my chest now so red
Riddled by the pellets of smoking lead...
Felt like by collar caught
And nailed hard on a crucifix
As if received several point-blank shots
Straight on my dried and deprived lips!

Now that lying so much outworn
Fully ripped and fatally torn
Please hurry to me to give me a last hug
Pour into my broken glass, your Life Saving Drug!

As SOS, please you this treat
At least on my death-bed, you please me meet...
The black hearse car is ready to take me for the ride
So for the last time, be by my side...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...