Sunday, January 21, 2018

Whence thou to my ears whispered

Whence thou to my ears whispered
Thy love which thou hath carried from far
Flying over countries, rivers glistening in light
How thou hath given me thy beauty bright
And I listening to that music sweet
Like a sky of night spread wide starlit
Cover thee with my Love magnanimous
And to thee I just with happiness ask
' Is that what thou dreamt for all thy days
Is that how thee spread thy songs and lays?'
Thou just lean thy head on me quiet
Thy hair catches the meteors' light
And they deck thee with their spent up glow
Blue and white how they in turn sow
More of beauty , as carried by thee
For centuries in the sky's sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...