Monday, January 22, 2018

Dream of spring

After winter when spring  does arrive
With smell of flowers and mustard fields
I think of  just another season of life
Of finding joys in moments till
I live to last with that mirth
Songs that are  ever present so
Upon this beautiful blessed earth,
As I go on just as I go;

I think of finding blooms yellow and greenish
I think of writing too of birds and bees,
I think of dreaming of the rising of Phoenix,
From the winter's frost and its beauteous lease,

I think of wandering away to the meadows quiet
And that rejuvenated state sung by spring with ease,
I just lie on the lea drenched by light
Only to get the feel of spring so unleashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...