Thursday, January 11, 2018

Whence I think of thee

Whence I think of thee
How I get  filled with imagery
Of finding a green mossy land
Getting blessed by morning glory,

How thy love  gather forth
On leaves and petals too
How on beach  waves float
Catching just luminosity,

Thou hath made the morn to rise
Every day after the night's lease,
How by thee word just flies
From my pen to paper with ease,

And I think of thee more as
The day gathers its dust
Only  because of thee how
Little specks of time I pass,

I become historical,
I weave magic too
How by thee I find myths
For all to have a view,

I go to Eastern isles
I become totally Greek
For thou how I walk miles
How for thee words I seek,

If thou hath that wonder in thee
Which makes the birds to sing
How I from sky to sea
For thou only poetry bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...