Sunday, January 7, 2018

Ode to Mary Magdalene

Whence thou hath loved Him so
Whence in His eyes thou kindness bestowed
Thou could be that form feminine
Who hath reached the Pure and Divine,
For thou if I can never sing
Thence I have not ever known true
How Love can to every mortal bring
The beauty of soul, mind and heart too,
Whence thou hath called thyself like
Mary who through penitence did sight
The proper and most blessed love
How by writing to thee I make a poetic flight,
And I find thou as the one first
Who hath seen the resurrection just
Out of the night rising like a sun
How for thee my words in rhyme run,
O thou the Mary of the three
Thou who rose from the sea of Galilee
Thou hath a heart of Love supreme
For thou brought tears in eyes of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...