Saturday, January 20, 2018

That light on thy face

That light on thy face
Filtered through curtains
Drew  heavenly hues
Love as gathered like
Nascent wintry dews,

I looked at thee, thy eyes
They held waters of the sky
Happy and blessed
As thou me caressed,

I looked at thy hands
They wore marks of lands
Where thou hath gone to plant
Saplings of hope on desert sands,

Thou hath that Godly frame
Which carried once that dame
Who had travelled many miles
Who had seen both pains and smiles,

Thou hath the splendour bright
Like Theia carrying the light
Over the seas, the oceans vast
Thou with Love me touched,

And I looked at thee,
Thy face filled with glee,
And  thy eyes fell on me,
So filled with joy, watery,

And I thought what was it
That made me to sit
By thy side one day so,
Painted by thy awesome glow,

Then I looked at thy face
So lighted like a bless,
And I wrote in my mind lines
Finding thy beauty, thy sublime,

It had been a moment's sojourn
From dawn to dusk and then to morn,
I travelled both time and space,
So decked by thy immortal dress,

I became a speck of gold
I became a story not told,
I became a faery man
Going with thou to wonderland,

There I saw how flowers shine
How waterfalls carry the divine,
How valleys give  continuous birth
Of happiness not found on earth,

That light on thy face
Filtered through curtains
Made me so filled with words,
Becalmed as Love in me surged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...