Sunday, January 21, 2018

Ode to Thou, who is carried by Swan

If Thou art that Goddess of myth
Who hath been carried by the Swan
Thou wilt I forever just keep
In my heart, like the birth of a dawn,
For in thee I find all my mirth
In thee , I get through words , my birth,
Every moment , every single day of a year
In thee I music find soft and clear,
They tell me to allude thee to my writes
They tell me to find in thee my delight,
And I go on writing to thy praise,
Months, years and unforgettable days,
Thou hath given me wonders to grasp
Thou hath given me to fill time's lapse,
Lotus in hand whence thou I see
I find the most beautiful me,
For verses then come spontaneous
Finding thee oft brings me to tears,
Happy and the most blessed kind,
How for thee I write lines after lines,
And that just keeps on going forever
As I row through life's sacred river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...