Thursday, January 18, 2018

So by poesy wrought

Whence thou come out of wood
Like a fairy hand in hand
How that makes Life for all good
As etched on the time's sand,
I think of going to hills
Where many times I thee sought
I think I got that feel
That thy Love kept me wrought,
I hear the roosters sing
Early morn with blessedness
I think they every morn brings
Thy everlasting kindness,
I look out and stay amazed
By the mist , dews and chill
I get into winter's haze
And thy poesy more I feel,
I write copious on page
With rhymes my soul I fill,
And that goes on for days
For months for years too
How for thee I just pray
Wrapped by thy lovely hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...