Wednesday, January 24, 2018

It must have been thy wonder

It must have been thy wonder
Which takes the sky to the light
It must have been thy splendour
Which shines on all so bright
Otherwise I would not have seen
How the nature so her decks
Out of sleep every morning
Thy beauty when I take,
And that fills my every pore
That fills me with glee
Otherwise not I went  ashore
From that  green blue sea
Where went I adrift once
So charmed by waves that roar
Where from I come to meet
Thy beauty that every morn pours,
And I stay amazed quite
Seeing the lands of earth
And I keep in me thy delight
Which  gives poetic birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...