Saturday, January 20, 2018

If there are those angels there

If there are those angels there
Who weave dreams in heavenly lair
I would just tell them about thee
So that could they help me write a story
Of finding thou in a garden flowery
Set sprawling and wide on a valley
In a dress white flowing in the breeze
Holding the reins of the day's lease,

If there are angels there
Who know how to create music fair
I would just them tell to sing for thee
So that in lyrical rise thou meet me,
In words arranged one by one in a string
As pearls oft give to necklaces meanings
And them would I then keep at thy feet
As offerings of music of my heart beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...