Friday, January 26, 2018

When you talk of mornings

It was only the other day
You just easily gave away
Your dreams of Michigan
And other stories of that land
To me, thinking them I might take
And with them might I make
Something filled with beauty,
Powder pink leaves when I would see
Falling quiet at your feet so taken
By the breeze of morning sudden,

Believe it or not, I did dream too
Getting that purple pink hue
And with you I also sat on the ground
Watching the sunrise from the mound
How that sent a shiver to me
As perhaps you hoped, filled with beauty,
Sugar maple trees, rosy blooms,
They came right there to my room,
They told me your presence, true,
Your savouring of hot tea, with me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...