Monday, January 1, 2018

Taking hands thine

Taking hands thine sailing
How had  I taken a voyage
Through the sea of time sans failing,

It had been a wonderous night
Moon upon us shone bright,
And thy face resplendent
How me to a land of dreams sent,

I sang a song seeing thy beauty,
Coming out of my heart melodious
Filled with love as thy face I did see,

How did we sail from one land to another
How did we cross time's ocean like feather
Never did I think, so intoxicated had I been
Seeing thou holding my hands and smiling,

And around us how the sea glistened true
Catching thy love and my song's tune too,
How we just kept sailing through
Drenched by moon's silvery hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...