Saturday, January 13, 2018

Making love to thee

Making love to thee
Oft takes me out to galaxy,
There I find how we float
Songs of communion
Coming out of our throat,
Thou singing like a Venus
Rising out of the sea of sky
Glittering things on shoulders thy,
And I like that warrior Mars
Filled with battle marks, scars,
All over me settled like old scores,
And thou putting balm on them
By Love thine, herbs and oceanic elements, filling their bloody pores,
Thou make me to sleep hap
Getting nector from thy lap
And we two just keep making love,
Up in the sky, over and above
There we float on the bed
Of space and time forever laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...