Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A day of spring as it brings

A day of spring as it brings
Flowers and gentle blooms
In thee how oft I find that room
And once there I go I sing,

Songs of blessed morns
Tranquil afternoons , twilight too
For all of them how leave the cue
And I keep writing again born,

I keep thinking of thy heart
How that holds so attuned
All that create poetic birth,
Over valleys, plains and dunes,

A day of spring as it brings
Happiness wrought by poesy so
I just think of Proserpine
And how She came to sow-
grains upon earth from the world
beneath, only out of  Her Love
With Ceres bound , for lesser mortals,
And I keep dreaming of thy love,

As spread on earth and above,
From mountain stretched to sea
From heaven of blooms  to lea,
All turning to thy wonder of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...