Saturday, August 10, 2013

Your beauteous fold, me enfolds...

In Your beauteous fold
me is enfolded,
Like folds the eagle
Her winged flight
As she sees the birth of earthly delight...

In your darkish brown
Tresses of hair
like a troubadour unbound,
Flying in the soft musical breeze,
To your tattooed back
Of mind me freezed,
Sees more of your travels as mirth
Sees more of life as a momentary birth...
As if in your fingers you hold sands of time
As if in your eyes me beholds the coppery silvery rhymes...

In you me reads that Confucius rise
As in every stone sleeping crystal lies...
On your shoulders lighted by Her soft light
me sees how She beauteous kisses lands like a velvety slide...

Your calm so awesome like Peace
me dips into every time and every second me that miss...

O your palms how carry dews mine
O in your eyes how in every birth me gets entwined...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...