Saturday, August 24, 2013

Now tell me, what you gonna do with me?

Like Stephanie,
Tell me,
What you gonna do with me?

Worked
Wailed
Trodden
Failed
Felled
Sung
Praised
Laughed
Hurricaned
Drained
Risen
Frozen
Fired
Iced
Diced
Knifed
Buttressed
Cursed
Kissed
Farced

Like Stephanie
Tell me
What you gonna do with me?

Tell me,
You,
What You hath devised?
Where Your keys to symphony lies?
Which path had Frost trodden first?
Where they erected that philosopher's half bust?
Which road had that Renaissance art hidden in every door?
Where the ocean leaves poesy more and more?
Which plant grew in eight months to be a root?
Where the peepul from sky opened a verse of a book?

Like Stephanie
Tell me,
Tell me all,
Before the time
Tells me...
Tells upon
All...

(Note: though the scribble starts with a Stephanie Mills song, it has completely reached another mindscape, me thinks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...