Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let me take you to The Forever,

Let me take you to The Forever,
my flowing music where glows like a Happy river,
Let me take you to that field green,
my softest writes where Your name paints unseen,
Let me take you to that town,
Where The Illusion Yours defeats all frowns,
Let me take you to that Unreal,
Where reality sings music blessed Ethereal,
Let me take you to that changed world by degree,
Where no one cries, weeps, or cursefully disagrees,
Let me hold your eyes in my eyes,
Where songs are borne by Your Love drenched dyes,
Let me help you to close all outside,
So that you with me gets a connect by only mirth inside,
Let me take you to the Eternity,
Where this morn brings a moist wet glorified spontaneity...

Let me take you to that whistle of the mail,
Where like a happy awakening Faith and Charity like Love weave a tale,
Of being a part of this big vast spread universe,
Of being a part of lines written in bold like a sacred verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...