Monday, August 26, 2013

Hands of God, feet of Goddess,

Life
O You made me merry,
Like hands of God,
Like feet of Goddess,
Life,
O You made me a light trace,
Like a saffron orangey a dress,
Like a Purple Deep*, a haze,
Life,
O You made me ethereal string,
Like a jolly autumn, like a young spring,
Life,
O You made me strive
For more flight upward,
For more hopes blessed by You The Unsuffered,
Life,
O You how make me non linear,
Like eyes Yours sparkling like a river,
Like living without anything to drop a tear,
Life,
O You make me how a fixed firm,
Like a country boat, gliding arriving at a blessed haystack, a barn,
Life,
O how You her to me sends,
Like my road taking a joyous bend,
Life,
O Where have you been so far?
Where You remained so Unopened, a chapter?
Like writing all times there,
Like writing only dreams festive sung by a lyre...

(Note:* Deep Purple, the rock band)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...