Sunday, August 25, 2013

How, me wishes you were, here, Hear?

O this sunny bright
O this journey to future,
This wonderful day,
O how me wishes
you were here,
Hear?

O this beauty of an afternoon,
Happy, leisurely,
telling me
Your love,
Your road like
Wide,
your claps for someone like me ...

See?
how by You gets humbled me?
As if your part, your best blessed drop,
me wishes to drop on your eyes...
Where awakened soul yours leisurely lies...
Just beside,
me...

O this sunny bright,
This sky,
This light,

O how me wishes
you were here...

Hear?

O how me getting more into a state,
Of happy happy liberated state,
As with mind,
Making flight...
can't you me see?

There...
At your clothesline,
Verandah,
Kitchen,
Bangles,
Earlobes,
Shampoo,
Nailpolish,
Periodicals idling,
Siesta,
Fan overhead buzzing,
Faint noise of cars going by,
And tunes
Inside...

O this journey...
O this bright...
Wishes me
You were here.

{ Note: nothing to say, only that it is all about a state ,}

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...