Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weeping like Madonna...

Weeping like Madonna
The rains incoming
Onto me listening
me feels you
Singing inuit
Of a struggle rustling silk
As rustles are borne by the breeze tasting rains...
As times bring sometimes loving sweet pains...

Weeping like Madonna
The rains incoming
Onto me falling eternal
me feels ribs of leaves
Carrying a generative mirthful flow...
As flows the winds to stop the storm of sands
As flows the lark to where light opens the cloudy lands...

Weeping happy me plunging more
By music of soul to your soul me pours...
Like the leaves smelling the origin of rains
Rustle joyous tasting savoury pains...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...