Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Once me traveled to a lotus pond...

Once me traveled
To a lotus pond,
It had been a day perhaps
Like this rainy autumnal,
With fragrance sweet
Of kash and shiuli waiting for a bloom,
And me then wrote
On leaves green
Thousand years is a little room,

Once me traveled like a photograph
To a place where me found a lotus pond,
At a Garden at the fringes of my city,
Carrying names of Your Holy Beauty,
And that day, was a blessed one,
For there me in photos captured poems mine some,
Lain across over the horizon of a rainy day,
O that had been such a joyous Holy Day...

(Note : the photograph attached here was taken by me few years back, when on a rainy day, late monsoon kind,me went to a garden, at the fringes of my city, Kolkata,with a colleague /friend of mine, Mr.N. Chakraborty, )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...