Friday, August 2, 2013

When She sings like a flow of a river...

When She sings like a flow of a river
me just quieter curious more becomes
As if that song brings all the calm
As if like Mother She washes me
As if like a river She me purifies...
And me getting Her fragrance
Her Holy white of a rhyme
just gets painted in Her white lime...
As if She her as a flow of a noon tide sends
As if She me to her all roads bends,

When She colors her in Her splendour awesome
me becomes a palette for her wholesome
As if upon me She there mixes-
Colors like pink white red blue green light
with which she me fixes...

And me by Her
Flowing sunset gold
Gets a canvas of water so young as if old...

When She sings like a flow without end
me takes roads that to Her more surely bend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...