Monday, August 5, 2013

That curtain trembling in my soul...

That curtain trembling in soul mine
Bathed by creamy gold, a biege, ashine,
It flutters by Your breath me knows
For in me you forever seedy songs rumbling sleepy wavy sow,

That wave ethereal slow like a tune immortal
Calm like eyes Your bluish an ethernet portal
Plunges me more into the Unseen, Unheard, Unfelt,
Closing eyes, ears, me in YOU a cottage with vines dwells,

That wind grooming soft the rise of a flute
Makes me more and more a display board with noises on mute,
This gale carrying fragrance of tulips of hills,
In me causes genesis of an aromatic love like a myth...

And me cast off my body, a flesh,
For me flies to You like a kite unstrung,
A song with biege so braced...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...