Monday, August 5, 2013

Like a jazz, like a song faster, as if you me wants to reach...

Like a jazz
Like a song faster
As if to You me wants to reach
As if in Your red
The Peach
me finds a pitch
Of a jazzy tune
Rising of a sandy flowing dune
Blown to you like a gust of wind
As if She hath planted me in you as unseen...
Like whispers careless caring
Like a tune by Michael sometimes daring...

Loud in me for You thus singing
Ears mine by You thus ringing,
Like a jazz
Like a rhythm faster
me carries me like a chapter
Of a book unwritten yet written by You
Already , like the fall on leaves the moist of your teary dew...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...