Friday, August 2, 2013

Her grace, as if Amaze...

Her Grace
As if me all the time tiny keeps amazed
As Amazes bears Her white
As surprises brings sobered Her call A Voice,
As She puts her as a soft translucent veil
As she comes like ring of a sublime bell...

Her Grace
As if me all the time feels
As rustles come from waving trembling moist leaves,
As leafy smooth spread her soul upon mine
As music like sparkles appear on flowing time,

And joys forever short of a long journey takes a road
And me by Her harp takes the narrow of the broad...

Amazing Grace like when She in me His songs emotes
Prayers for more white blooms sings me with happy full throat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...