Friday, August 16, 2013

This afternoon is like a long cool sleepy rest...

This afternoon
As you me sees
Like a tree
Flowery
Standing by a pool...
Waved a bit
By the breeze of this glorious sunny feel
me feels so so sleepy...

And that pool
me perhaps be
To get your flowery satiety...

And God knows where from
Children's song
Like a beautiful nursery rhyme
Upon me like a little fountain climbs...

And God knows why
A cuckoo from somewhere sings...
And me upon my surface of cool
Your flowery perfumed state feel...
As if you come to me like a reflect...
As if me sees your destined path not traversed but left
To be walked...

And me
With a satiety sleeps...
As if Peace there takes a rest in the pool deep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...