Saturday, August 17, 2013

O this road, this nirvana...

O this travel
This songy ride...
Nirvana like
Gives me just a glide...
As opens wide
Buttonless shirt mine...

Oohoo...
Oohoo...

me glides...

And the wind
Kissing me
As if blessed by her awesome bright...

As if there is no past
No futurity either...
Only this ride...

And me having just a glide...
Living in moments
Uncaged...
As fuselaged...

By Her,
Face smiling somewhere...
Pulling me more
To take the road
As broad as supersix highways merging ...
As dreams and only dreams emerging...
And goosebumps arriving all over,
For the road, the travel

And

Oohoo...
Oohoo...

A songy glide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...