Sunday, August 18, 2013

Not steve, nor kelly...who am i?

me?
Well...me sings in words
As paints a picture possibly
Vibrant,
That painter at Monteoliveto,
Perhaps,
me guesses so,

And me lives to lie low
On the bed of moist flowery
Earth and Heaven there wide above...

And me finds all seasons in You
All seasons like eternal fall of springy songs,
Monsoony autumn, summer blitz, winter cold
Like fire place wood on burn, cozy blanket warm,

Nay,
Me not Steve
Nor Kelly either,
For me finds spirit rising
Every moment wavy timed by You,
Your calls seeping the ether...

And seeking nothing,
me in void finds everything...

(Note : on nothingness...the Void, the Rest, the Best, the Calm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...