Saturday, August 3, 2013

Like wind talking, like moments filling, like life flowing, a joy ride...of an evening

Like wind talking
As if She there into me
Whispering
Came an evening
Like a joyous ride
And me wrote
As if me like hue of  a boat brownish did float
Into the moments
So cool
As if by a pool me glided
Spreading wings wide
As if me did a stunt like Christ,
Half...
Legs not touching the rests,
As if me had a quiet unrest
Of joys erupting
Within...

As if
A~l~w~a~y~s~
A tune like happening
Within...
And those trees
Drenched to the innermost
The most moist
Lighted by lights
As if they sang too
Collecting as if autumn
Ushering with wetness happy of dews...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...