Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Like a Lola, whence the morn a song becomes...

Like a Lola,
Whence the morn a song golden such
Becalms me much...
O la la
Like a lola
Whence She sings
For me
As sings this morn
Golden such...
me sees
Her lyre
Tuned right
In the light
Breaking a morn
To a happy birth reborn...

And me sees Lola mine
Holding me on
Like a mother mine
As if Her words carrieth the vision
As if Her voice carrieth mine ...
A shine of leafy sublime,
A spark in eyes so Holy a shine...

Like a Lola
O la la
Whence She sings the morn
With golden joy as erupts
Calm...
me, o dear me,
A song such becomes...

(Note:~inspired by a song, as written once by Davies, Raymond Douglas...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...