Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dear, if me rides an Unicorn, You be a state...

Dear...
If me rides an Unicorn
All days
All nights
If me rides a flight
All evenings like carrying you
If me finds honeydew
In me eyes like awesome skies
Falling on soul...
Everlasting...

Per favore!
Do not you call me back
Loud
For me then perhaps fall off from the whitest clouds...
If you want to be,
Be A State...
Like that state You can only be,

See...

This ride down
The road with Sunny Brown
On an Unicorn,
Is such a bliss...
Like getting Her favor,
Her glowing blowing Eternal...
A music...

Per favore...
Do not you call me back loud
For me might fall from Unicorn,
A white mare,
A superb delusion,
A happy happy cloud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...